Last updated: October 18, 2018
The information contained on https://fighting4goals.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Fighting for Goals assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Fighting for Goals be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Fighting for Goals reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. This Disclaimer for Fighting for Goals is managed by the Disclaimer Generator
Fighting for Goals does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
https://fighting4goals.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Fighting for Goals
Please note that the Fighting for Goals does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Last updated: October 18, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the ServiceWe use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/